Sunday, March 27, 2011

fictionlagged

So here's me, Phia, asking myself questions you probably have in your mind.

Question for myself: About the name:

Answer by myself: fiction lag is described by urbandictionary.com as

The temporary change in personality that occurs after being deeply involved with a movie, book, game, or some other work of fiction.
Yeeep. This usually happens to me. Actually, though, I want a legit term for that hangover feeling you get after you just read a book.

Q.f.m: What the heck is this all about?!:

A.b.m: Well calm down, this will be(because I haven't exactly posted any reviews yet didn't I?) book blog. Sort of. Sort of because of course there will be the reviews, but I'm pretty sure I won't do those interviews with authors kind of thing. And yeah there will be contests(as long as I have saved up enough money, that is. And, um, well, as soon as I know how the shipping- internationally-thingy works, that kind of stuf.. I mean, does FedEx do those? Uhhh, I don't have a clue. Yet. See? I'm totally clueless and I still need to well, have a clue with that.) Anyway, I made this for the sole purpose of having someplace else other than Goodreads to write a review about a book I recently finished.

Q.f.m: Why am I not satisfied with just writing reviews in Goodreads?:

A.b.m: Well because not all has a Goodreads account and really, I tend to not write reviews there unless I'm in the mood. Or unless I don't get lazy.

Q.f.m: So if I can't even write reviews on Goodreads for all the books I've read, then what are the chances I will here?:

A.b.m: I really love blogging. That's it. I mean, I've been blogging since, like, 2008 or probably even '07. And simply writing reviews on Goodreads feels.. blah. I feel no one reads it anyway, and at least with a blog, I can promote it, you know.... so, writing reviews on a blog--sht just got real. Heck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...